If you’re in the market for a boat, chances are you’ve already started looking online. According to J.D. Powers & Associates, 80% of buyers research vehicle information and pricing online before making a purchase. Thousands of motivated boat buyers visit Boatline.com every month. They come not only to research boats and compare prices but to buy. On Boatline.com boat buyers know they’ll find thousands of well-organized classified boat ads gathered on one convenient site. Boatline provides buyers with a far a greater selection of boat types, makes and models at a much more attractive price spread than can be found at local marinas.
So how do you buy a boat online? Follow these boat buying tips:
- First, decide on the type of watercraft you want to buy: power boat, sailboat, fishing boat, pontoon boat, personal watercraft, etc.
- Browse the new and used classified boat ad listings on Boatline. Make a list of the features you’re looking for.
- Use Boatline’s Advanced Search feature to narrow your search. Boatline allows you to search by make, model, price, year, length, location and more. You can save your search results and favorite ads for easy comparison. If you’re looking for a particular make or model, use Boatline’s handy Auto Notify. You’ll receive an email notification the minute a new ad posts that meets your specifications.
- Find helpful information on prices, insurance, financing, transport and more on Boatline’s Research page.
- Use the handy email form on the seller’s ad to contact the seller and start negotiations!
Share this with friends:
Like what you've just read? Share this post with your friends using your favourite service below: