- The sense of freedom you feel when you’re on the water.
- The joy of discovery as you pilot your boat down an unexplored channel or sail into a quiet cove.
- The beauty of nature and opportunity to experience the natural world.
- The thrill of watching a hawk soar or a deer creep silently out of the woods to drink or a fish leap from the water.
- The excitement and exercise benefits water sports offer.
- The challenge and responsibility of captaining a vessel.
- The pleasant camaraderie of sharing time with friends and family.
For female skippers, boating is the ultimate stress relief, as it is for their male counterparts. While many women enjoy the physical and mental challenge and meditative peace of being alone on the water, women boaters are more likely than male skippers to appreciate the social and family values of boat ownership.
Boating is brings families together. Working and playing together on the water allows family members to focus on each other and strengthens relationships between siblings and between parents and their children. Boating provides opportunities for parents to teach and children to develop new skills. But best of all, buying a boat encourages families to build memories that will last a lifetime.
Share this with friends:
Like what you've just read? Share this post with your friends using your favourite service below: