Boatline Refund Policy
Boatline is a high traffic, classified advertising website, where online exposure to your boat listing begins immediately upon completion of payment. Therefore, like other classified services, Boatline does not generally offer refunds for listing fees.
A Refund will be issued if:
- You have mistakenly purchased a duplicate ad, or made a duplicate payment for the same ad.
- You've mailed your listing to us and your boat sells before it has been posted to Boatline.
Refunds will NOT be issued for any of the following reasons:
- You change your mind about the listing or priority/upgrade options
- You make mistakes on the listing content or pictures when placing the ad *
- If we make a mistake when placing your listing **
- You sell the boat through other means
- You sell the boat before the listing time expires
- You have not received inquiries or offers to purchase your boat
* Your listing can be modified from your user account - login at any time free of charge.
** If we are notified within 72 hours of the initial add placement, we will correct the mistake(s) and, at our sole discretion, make up for any lost time due to mistake(s) on our part.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy.
Kind Regards,Boatline Website Management