2017 Crevalle Boats 24 BayIntroducing the all-new 24 Bay Crevalle!
Designed by fisherman to be the most family friendly bay boat on the market. Unlike Crevalle, many bay boat manufacturers have focused on the fisherman, neglecting to adequately provide necessary family comfort features.
From our 2 removable 72 quart coolers and in-console porta pottie, to the forward seating package and the removable ski pylon, Crevalle has not forgotten the family!
Nor have we forgotten the serious fisherman: 2 release wells, 1 bait well, lockable rod storage for 10 rods, dedicated anchor storage, and in deck cast net storage are just a few of the items every fisherman will get.
From the launch….. to the ride out….. to the first cast or first jump in the water - no other boat meets eye to eye with the all-new 24Bay from Crevalle Boats.
Features may include:Hull and Deck:
- Coal tar epoxy coated fuel tanks
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Black rub rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Position Control Hinges on all Hatches
- Fiberglass Hatches Finished on both sides
Release Wells (Two):
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Insulated 28 Gallon aft release wells
- Protected overflow stand pipe
- Commercial Aquarium type aeration
- Attwood 800 gph, dual port aeration pumps
Bait Well (One):
- Check valves on intake plumbing to prevent water level from dropping while at speed.
- Adjustable aeration jet can be closed to convert baitwell into fully insulated cooler
- Wide opening allows easy access for cast nets
- Side mounted overflow fitting with removable filter dome means no stand pipe to get in the way of netting bait.
- Sealed lid with double gasket prevents slosh at high speeds and during turns
- Custom upholstery with contoured seating and cushions
- Contrasting color accents, top stitching, heat reflective vinyls and multi density foam provide maximum endurance and comfort
- Our Crevalle exclusive forward cushion package features easily removable molded backrests with integrated armrests. No unsightly stainless pipes or hardware are used.
- All vinyls feature Syntec NBT (Nano-Block Technology) antimicrobial formulas to prevent “pinking” and limit mildew growth found in most lower quality vinyls.
- Storm Cloud Grey gelcoat face to eliminate secondary glare
- Space for a 12” GPS Multifunction Display, VHF and Stereo
- Deluxe stainless steering wheel with power knob
- Integrated, LED lit, dual height, nonskid foot rests
- Welded 316 stainless steel console grab rail
- Backlit switch and gauge panel
- Tinned copper wiring with functions printed every 12? on every wire
- LED cockpit lighting throughout, blue or white selectable
- Deutsch plugs on harnesses
- Heat shrink electrical terminals
- Circuit breakers (not fuses)
- 8 AWG trolling motor harness